Hey everyone!
Well, it's time for a change. I have too many blogs. I can barely keep up! I've been researching a bit and I've found a blog hosting site that I REALLY like, Typepad. It has way more options and I prefer the setup. It also allows me to have photo albums on my main page! I'm still figuring it all out but I am really excited.
I've set up the new blog and will be updating there from now on. I'll keep this one live for posterity's sake, but it's time for me to say goodbye to all these various things. Any pertinent news (usually just silly stories about daily life) can be found over there from now on. So please change the link in your favorites and your blog links to the new site:
http://insidedog.typepad.com
Thanks for reading!!
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
okay, okay, i'll follow you there to check up on you. but, i'm keeping my google blogging accounts. at least for now.
Post a Comment