
We had such a blast at Dana and Walter's wedding on Friday night! Here are some pics from Ashley's camera. We BARELY made it because of complications with our airplane when we landed at O'Hare and then we had some problems locating our luggage (which contained not only our wedding outfits but Ashley's as well). We got to Mom's house 15 mins before we had to leave for the wedding, speed changed, and off we went! Considering that we missed getting our bags checked on the flight leaving McAllen by three minutes, then had drag them through security with all our toiletries in them, then take all our toiletries back out to the truck to avoid having to re-buy all my semi name-brand girlie niceties, then barely making it back through security to catch the plane....then dancing til 11 o'clock at the reception, we made out ok! It was a beautiful wedding and such a fun reception. We are so happy for Dana and Walter as they start their new life together! Tomorrow they head out to their honeymoon on Hawaii!









3 comments:
Was great to be with you both this weekend. John, I am so thankful for you, that Manda has some one so solid. I was really encouraging by spending even this short amount of time with you. Hope you guys did not mind the shout out in service today! ;)
We posted some pics from the wedding, a good one of your family, Manda. Clearer than the one you posted, you are welcome to steal a copy!
Later you two.
I love the picture. It was a great time.
It meant so much to me to have you at my wedding. It was GREAT to see you! I wish I could have seen you more, but there was a lot going on. :) Come visit again soon so we can spend some time together!
Again, thanks so much for making the effort to come to our wedding. I feel so loved and you have no idea how much it meant to me...
Post a Comment