Thursday, August 24, 2006

Assorted pics

I haven't put up any pictures in a long time and Lily just sent me some of the pics she took of our friends Heather & Jaime's wedding reception where we helped with a "well-wishing tree" for all the wedding guests to write little notes to the bride and groom. It was a happy occasion and the pictures are beautiful (what a lovely wedding it was)! I'm only putting up the ones with John and me in them because Lily is a professional photographer and there's copyrights on that stuff, baby!


I think I look like my mom when I wear lipstick! My hair has gotten a lot darker as I've gotten older! It's deja-vu (although my sister looks infinitely more like my mother).

Also, we have a now 50.5 pound basset hound ( I just took him to the vet where they weighed him. He's getting bigger all the time!) Here he is in all his glory:

Henry never does anything this ugly. He's so cute and sweet that we barely take pictures of him anymore...it's just not as interesting! Poor boy!

No comments: