This week we're having VBS at our church. The theme is "Fiesta"! Very fitting I think. I am helping with games and it is so much fun, but it REALLY wears me out! I'm so tired by the time I get home, I've decided to wait MANY more years before we welcome a little Huddle or 5 into the world. :) I mean, preschoolers are cute and everything, but they can play chase for like an hour. Woah.
This is me chatting with some kids about how to be a good friend. They are learning a lot about how Jesus is their friend and how they can be best friends with him!


In these next pictures, Valerie (in yellow), Robert (in blue) and I (in red) are playing some fierce "Simon Says." I definitely won! Ha ha.

More pictures to come, I'm sure, thanks to the skills of my dear friend Lily, who volunteered to take photos of all the fun this week. I hope so....today I got wrapped up in toilet paper "like Lazarus"!
1 comment:
HEY, I recognize those pictures!! And I know who took them . . . me. Good to see you guys working with the kids . . you guys are great at it. Hey, can I pawn my child on you some time?
Post a Comment