First things first...there is a new entry for you to take a gander at on John's Galveston blog! Woo hoo!
Second of all, he would like me to CLARIFY what I said about making comments on the blog. He wants to welcome lots of comments and questions on the student work and Galveston life on the "yesongalveston" blog. For instance, Monte's question about what a "BOI" is was exactly the kind of thing he's looking for (because John and I miscommunicated, I went and deleted the 2 comments on the first entry...my apologies and hopefully no one is offended). Any personal comments for John (not about Galveston) should go through the "hudbuds" channel. Make sense? I hope so. Sorry for all the drama. It is John's first time blogging, though, so we can cut him some slack. :)
Hope you all are doing well. Life at the house is moving pretty slow with just me and the dogs here, but we're surviving. It's about 100 or so degrees outside so all three of us are very thankful that God inspired someone to invent air conditioning!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment